This B2B platform is no longer active
From July 10th, 2022, we invite you to place your orders on our new B2B platform:
Terms & Conditions
- Access: You must be registered to access the platform, you can request access easily on this page.
- Search: Filter according to Categories or Brands (producers). Looking for something more specific region? Please use our search bar to narrow down your selection (e.g: "Bordeaux", "Burgundy", "Italy", "Tuscany", "Australia", "2005", "Premium", "Organic", "Biodynamic").
- Prices: All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars, exclusive of GST and subject to change without prior notice.
- Bottles: All bottles are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Orders: To place or enquire about an order please contact our sales team.
- Vintages: Vintages of wines are subject to change without prior notice. Information on current vintages may be obtained from our sales team.
- Payments: Please note our payment gateway portal will apply a 2% online processing fee to each payment done by credit or debit card.
If you wish to pay by Paynow, our company registration number is UEN 201629100D or by bank transfer is OCBC 687328567001 / Bank code: 7339 / Branch code: 687. Once payment is completed, please send a screenshot of your Paynow or bank transfer to email@example.com. Thanks a lot in advance!
- Delivery: Minimum order value for free delivery is SGD 250 nett (inclusive of GST). A delivery charge of S$18 nett will be invoiced for orders below this value. Orders received by 4 pm will be delivered the following working day. No deliveries on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Returns: Goods once sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Once goods have been out of our physical control for any period, any damage or shortfall shall be deemed to have occurred thereafter. Our Company will replace or credit any corked, oxidised or faulty wines with exception of the following: wines invoiced at SGD 100 or above per bottle; wines older than 10 years; Wines that have been in the customers' possession for 30 days or more. Galiena reserves the right to the final decision.
Please keep in mind that if, at the time of your purchase, you benefited from a rebate and your return no longer satisfies the conditions on which it was granted, the rebate amount will be forfeited from your refund.
- Breakages: All orders are ensured in good condition before delivery. Customers are advised to inspect the goods at the time of delivery and advise us immediately should be there be any defects, discrepancies in quantity or items delivered, and/or breakages.
- Complaints: In the rare event that a wine is considered faulty, please return the bottle to us within 24 hours of receipt for our examination. No refund will be made for bottles returned after this time.
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Legal Age: Galiena Pte Ltd does not sell or serve alcohol to persons underage. Galiena Pte Ltd makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to or served to anyone who is under the age of 18.