1. Galiena distinguishes between personal and non-personal information. Personal information is information that relates to a natural person from which that person's identity may be directly or indirectly determined; it includes names, addresses and telephone numbers. Non-personal information is information that is not personal information.
2. Galiena uses or otherwise deal with personal information, solely to provide the applicable services (Services) to you and for no other purposes whatsoever. When Galiena uses or deals with personal information, it only uses or deals with personal information which is provided voluntarily and obtained in compliance with all applicable laws. In order for Galiena to use personal information, the natural person must voluntarily submit it. If you like to remove or update your personal information in our databases, please email email@example.com. The removal of your personal information is subject to our data retention obligations and requirements under applicable laws.
3. Subject to the next clause, Galiena requires the natural person's specific consent before it obtains sensitive information, which includes the following:
(a) Government-issued identification numbers, including social security, passport and identity card numbers;
(b) Insurance plan numbers, financial account numbers and similar sensitive financial information;
(c) Information that describes the precise real-time geographic location of the natural person derived through location-based services such as through GPS-enabled devices; and
(d) Precise information about past, present, or potential future health or medical conditions or treatments, including genetic, genomic, and family medical history.
4. Galiena may disclose personal information in order to:
(a) comply with applicable laws;
(b) comply with legal, governmental, regulatory or similar processes or procedures; or
(c) protect Galiena rights or property.
5. Galiena retains personal information collected (in accordance with the previous clause) only as long as necessary to fulfil a legitimate business need, or as required by law.
6. Non-personal information is used by Galiena solely to provide Services and to improve its Services.
(a) keeping track of items in the shopping cart. No other data will be collected or tracked by this cookie, which acts purely as a storage facility for the shopping cart;
(b) keeping track of session variables. This cookie expires at the end of the session. No other data will be collected or tracked by the cookie, which is purely for the management of the variables required for the user to view the site once logged in; and
(c) other purposes solely for the provision of Galiena services.
If you have any concerns or comments about our policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.