About the winery: The vineyard at the origin of Clos Venturi was planted in 1901 by Jean Vico. In 1987, the Acquaviva-Venturi family took over the estate, which has been running it ever since.
The Clos Venturi vineyard covers 31 hectares (15 hectares in red and 16 hectares in white). Its original location makes it the furthest Corsican terroir from the sea and one of the highest. The vineyard, placed on a geological fault, is made up of many soils. The mountain climate benefits the aromas of the berries, which are exacerbated by the significant temperature differences.