WSET LEVEL 1 AWARD IN WINES
A BEGINNER LEVEL INTRODUCTION TO WINE SUITABLE FOR THOSE STARTING A WINE CAREER OR PURSUING AN INTEREST IN WINE.
For individuals new to wine study, this qualification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine. You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wines accurately, and make food and wine pairings. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
5 hours of class including a 45-minute exam with 30 multiple-choice questions.
Price includes complete course book, tasting bottles and exam
NEXT COURSE DATES
Saturday, July 24th - 10 to 4 pm
Saturday, August 28th - 10 to 4 pm
For group or corporate enquiries, please contact us to arrange a private session.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.